At Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center, health care providers offer comprehensive care for a wide range of neck and back pains, including lower back pain, sciatica, arm and leg weakness, radiating pain, and more. To schedule an appointment with an orthopedic physician, please contact us. You deserve to have relief from your back pain. Call Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center today to get started.
Spinal Conditions & Diseases Treated
Care for the following conditions may be available in our Phoenix, Mesa and Tempe offices.
- Disc degeneration and herniation (cervical, lumbar, thoracic)
- Failed Spinal Surgery
- Flat Back Syndrome
- Spinal Deformity (Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Fractures
- Trauma (Fractures, Dislocations, Muscle Strains, Ligament Sprains)
Spine-Related Symptoms: Back Pain, Neck Pain & More
Not all spinal conditions present pain in the neck or back. Some spinal conditions cause loss of dexterity, pain that radiates into the arms or legs, loss of bladder or bowel control, and other symptoms. Treatment options are available for many causes and symptoms of spinal-related pain. Learn more about some of the symptoms treated at Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center below. This list is not comprehensive; treatment may be available for additional symptoms by your specialist at Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center.
- Arm/Leg Numbness and/or Weakness
- Back Pain
- Gait Disorder (Walking Difficulty, Clumsy Walking, Loss of Balance)
- Hand Dexterity Problems (Difficulty Buttoning Shirts, Grip Loss, etc.)
- Loss of Control of Bowel & Bladder
- Neck Pain
Schedule an Appointment for Neck or Back Pain
For more information about the treatment of neck, back, and spinal-related pain at Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center, contact us.