Patients in the Phoenix Valley have access to high-quality podiatry care at Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center. Comprehensive foot care services are available for sports injuries, foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot issues, wounds, fungi, and more. To find a Phoenix area podiatry specialist within the Steward Medical Group network click here.
Foot Care: Diagnostics & Treatments
Since 1970, a group of world-class podiatrists, right here in Phoenix, have combined decades of clinical experience and advanced imaging tools (including x-ray, diagnostic ultrasound, and Footmaxx Gait Analysis) to better evaluate patients’ foot problems. Treatment options can vary, depending on the patient’s pathology and symptoms. Treatment may include:
- Orthotic Devices for relieving stress and discomfort in the foot.
- Regenerative Injection Therapy (prolotherapy) for managing chronic pain caused by many foot conditions.
- TOPAZ™ Procedure, a minimally invasive radiofrequency therapy for treating tendons and fascia.
- Laser Treatment for toenail fungus, a virtually “no-risk” procedure with an 88 percent rate of effectiveness.
- Low-Level Laser Therapy for chronic pain in the feet. This therapy provides relief for patients with peripheral neuropathy while treating the underlying causes – not just symptoms.
- Sole Cushion™ Procedure, which stimulates collagen growth to restore the foot’s natural padding.
For more information about podiatry care in the Phoenix area, contact Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center.